Palo Santo Candle
Palo Santo Candle
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
Bestseller - A true hero in the candle world
A woody earthy scent highlighted by a warm blend of cider, spice and lemon leaf with a hint of smokey incense. It's top notes of cedar-wood and amber, middle notes of pine and base notes of cashmere makes it the perfect fragrance to style your home.
Scent Throw: Bold
- 100% NON-GMO Soy wax
- Cotton wick
- Sustainable & Biodegradable Soy Wax.
- Made using clean fragrance that are paraben & phthalate free.
- Made in the USA.
- Support other small family own businesses.
- Burn Time: 45+ hours
- Fully recyclable glass jars.
Paraben Free | Phthalate-Free | Plant Based | Cruelty Free
Net Weight: 10oz
100% NON-GMO Soy Wax, Phthalate Free Fragrance Oil.
- The first burn should be for a minimum of 2-3 hours (never more than 4 hours) until the top layer of the wax has melted. This will prevent the wax from tunneling around the wick.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" length before every burn.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Do not burn the candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- For even burn, keep the wick centered. If the wick is not centered, gently readjust it to the middle while the wax is still molten. Allow the wax to cool and solidify before relighting.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Keep away from things that can catch fire.
- For best results, use within the first few months of purchase.
At Adrian Fanus being environmentally conscious is our number one priority. We take pride in our business practices. Sustainability is at the forefront of product development.
1. All our soap and lip balm packaging are made of 100% recyclable boxes.
2. All of our body butter, body scrubs and body oils are made of 100% PCR ( post consumer recycled ) plastic. That means they are not virgin plastic. The plastic that is clogging our landfill is recycled, cleans and made into new recyclable plastic. The carbon footprint of producing 100% PCR plastic is 60% less than producing virgin plastic therefore requiring fewer CO2 emissions.
3. All of our Micas are ethically sourced.
4. All of our candle are in reusable glass jars, the labels are minimal and easy to remove. The box is made using 100% recyclable paper. We chose a more expensive wax, however it is NON-GMO, sustainable and biodegradable.