- The first burn should be for a minimum of 2-3 hours (never more than 4 hours) until the top layer of the wax has melted. This will prevent the wax from tunneling around the wick.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" length before every burn.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Do not burn the candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- For even burn, keep the wick centered. If the wick is not centered, gently readjust it to the middle while the wax is still molten. Allow the wax to cool and solidify before relighting.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Keep away from things that can catch fire.
- For best results, use within the first few months of purchase.