A luxurious blend of pure plant oils and extracts loaded with vitamin c and antioxidants that impacts a delicate slip that is fast absorbing and non-oily. Our body oils are all natural, hydrating, highly nourishing, and has strengthening properties that contribute to vibrant, youthful-looking skin, nails, and hair.
It's versatility makes it suitable for all skin types. Give your skin the gift that it will keep thanking you for.
Hibiscus Extract boasts high levels of Vitamin C and other antioxidants.
Vitamin C has promotes anti-aging and anti-oxidant properties required for collagen production.
Collagen is essential in maintaining healthy-looking, young skin.
Daikon Seed Extract
Enhances skin’s natural moisture barrier better than or equal to synthetic emollients
It's a superb moisturizing oil with a unique fatty acid composition
Enhance the skin barrier by protecting the skin and preventing transepidermal water loss
Camellia Seed Oil
Ideal for dry skin
Hailed as one of the secrets behind the everlasting beauty of the Geishas
exceptional skin-smoothing, hydrating, and strengthening properties
unique moisturizing, anti aging, restorative, soothing, strengthening, and rejuvenating qualities
100% Natural | Paraben Free | Plant Based | Cruelty Free | Net Weight: 4oz
For External Use Only
Each body oil is created in small batches with luxurious ingredients at our manufacturing facility in New Jersey. Every body oil is packaged in recyclable boxes and 100% PCR plastic. Each individual body oil goes through a rigorous inspection process to ensure the highest standard and consistency for you.
1. Warm between hands 2. Apply a generous amount to skin 3. Massage unto dampen skin after shower or bath for best results
At Adrian Fanus being environmentally conscious is our number one priority. We take pride in our business practices. Sustainability is at the forefront of product development.
1. All our soap and lip balm packaging are made of 100% recyclable boxes.
2. All of our body butter, body scrubs and body oils are made of 100% PCR ( post consumer recycled ) plastic. That means they are not virgin plastic. The plastic that is clogging our landfill is recycled, cleans and made into new recyclable plastic. The carbon footprint of producing 100% PCR plastic is 60% less than producing virgin plastic therefore requiring fewer CO2 emissions.
3. All of our Micas are ethically sourced.
4. All of our candle are in reusable glass jars, the labels are minimal and easy to remove. The box is made using 100% recyclable paper. We chose a more expensive wax, however it is NON-GMO, sustainable and biodegradable.