Banana Laffy Lip Balm
Banana Laffy Lip Balm
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Aroma of fresh bananas and juicy grapefruit, middle notes of kiwi, juicy bubblegum, and strawberries; with a hint of vanilla.
A hydrating and conditioning lip balm that locks in moisture for softer and healthier lips. It has a nice shine gloss and warps your lips in a world of happiness. It is perfect for dry lips and will breathe new life into them. Our lip balms are packages in zero waste recyclable tubes.
HERO INGREDIENTSMango Butter
- Highly moisturizing and hydrating
- Rich in antioxidant, vitamins and minerals
- luscious texture and slip, great for the lip
- Ultra Moisturizing
- Relieves inflammation
- Accelerates wound healing
- Soothes and firms lips
Phthalate Free | Paraben Free | Eco Friendly | Plant Based | Cruelty Free | Net Weight: 8oz
For External Use Only
Each lip balm is created in small batches with luxurious ingredients at our manufacturing facility in New Jersey. Every lip balm is packaged in 100% waste free recyclable box. Each individual lip balm goes through a rigorous inspection process to ensure the highest standard and consistency for you.
Coconut Oil Cocos Nucifera
Avocado Oil Persea Gratissima
Candelilla Wax Candelilla Cera
Cocoa Butter Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter
Banana Laffy Flavorings
Vitamin E Tocopheryl
At Adrian Fanus being environmentally conscious is our number one priority. We take pride in our business practices. Sustainability is at the forefront of product development.
1. All our soap and lip balm packaging are made of 100% recyclable boxes.
2. All of our body butter, body scrubs and body oils are made of 100% PCR ( post consumer recycled ) plastic. That means they are not virgin plastic. The plastic that is clogging our landfill is recycled, cleans and made into new recyclable plastic. The carbon footprint of producing 100% PCR plastic is 60% less than producing virgin plastic therefore requiring fewer CO2 emissions.
3. All of our Micas are ethically sourced.
4. All of our candle are in reusable glass jars, the labels are minimal and easy to remove. The box is made using 100% recyclable paper. We chose a more expensive wax, however it is NON-GMO, sustainable and biodegradable.