This 100% coconut oil cleansing bar is rich in fatty acids which makes it luxurious, creamy and moisturizing. Coconut oil is known to create a rich lather that helps remove dirt, dead cells and bacteria. It is highly cleansing yet very mild on the skin. Its natural deodorizing properties can also help to eliminate body odor.
Suitable for all skin types and tones.
Daily use - gentle enough for use on face & body.
Leaves skin feeling moisturized, conditioned, soft and smooth.
No excess stripping of natural oils on the skin.
Shea butter and olive oil provides moisturizing and conditioning effect.
Coconut oil creates a luscious bubbly lather.
Coconut cream further increase the creaminess and bubbly lather.
Kaolin clay enhances the slipperiness and silkiness
Organic Coconut OilCocos Nucifera Distilled Water Lye Sodium Hydroxide*
1. Wet the soap bar 2. Rub the bar between your hands to create rich lather 3. Apply to face or body 4. Massage in and rinse.
* To preserve the life of the soap bar please use a soap dish to keep it dry between use.
At Adrian Fanus being environmentally conscious is our number one priority. We take pride in our business practices. Sustainability is at the forefront of product development.
1. All our soap and lip balm packaging are made of 100% recyclable boxes.
2. All of our body butter, body scrubs and body oils are made of 100% PCR ( post consumer recycled ) plastic. That means they are not virgin plastic. The plastic that is clogging our landfill is recycled, cleans and made into new recyclable plastic. The carbon footprint of producing 100% PCR plastic is 60% less than producing virgin plastic therefore requiring fewer CO2 emissions.
3. All of our Micas are ethically sourced.
4. All of our candle are in reusable glass jars, the labels are minimal and easy to remove. The box is made using 100% recyclable paper. We chose a more expensive wax, however it is NON-GMO, sustainable and biodegradable.