Lavender Sugar Scrub
Lavender Sugar Scrub
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A very sensual scent, with exotic spice notes of saffron, lemon and pimento berries with base notes of vanilla, sandalwood and cashmere wood.
A moisturizing and hydrating body scrub made of cane sugar, shea butter and sunflower seed oil. It scrubs away dead skin cells revealing your most healthiest and rejuvenated skin. The gift of radiant and even skin tone is now at your fingertips.
HERO INGREDIENTSShea Butter
- Boost skin moisture.
- Boost collagen production and promotes cell regeneration.
- Exfoliates dead skin cell to promote healthier glowing skin
- Effective at stimulating collagen and helping reduce wrinkles.
Phthalate Free | Paraben Free | Sulphate Free | Plant Based | Cruelty Free | Net Weight: 8oz
For External Use Only
Each body scrub is created in small batches with luxurious ingredients at our manufacturing facility in New Jersey. Every body scrub is packaged in recyclable boxes and 100% PCR plastic. Each individual body oil goes through a rigorous inspection process to ensure the highest standard and consistency for you.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
Shea Butter Butyrospermum Parkii
Sunflower Seed Oil Helianthus Annuus seed Oil
Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic acid
Skin Safe Colorants
2. Massage in a circular motion
3. Let it sit for one or two minutes for maximum hydration
4. Rinse thoroughly
5. Repeat two or three times a week
At Adrian Fanus being environmentally conscious is our number one priority. We take pride in our business practices. Sustainability is at the forefront of product development.
1. All our soap and lip balm packaging are made of 100% recyclable boxes.
2. All of our body butter, body scrubs and body oils are made of 100% PCR ( post consumer recycled ) plastic. That means they are not virgin plastic. The plastic that is clogging our landfill is recycled, cleans and made into new recyclable plastic. The carbon footprint of producing 100% PCR plastic is 60% less than producing virgin plastic therefore requiring fewer CO2 emissions.
3. All of our Micas are ethically sourced.
4. All of our candle are in reusable glass jars, the labels are minimal and easy to remove. The box is made using 100% recyclable paper. We chose a more expensive wax, however it is NON-GMO, sustainable and biodegradable.