Lavender Bath Salt
Lavender Bath Salt
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A fragrant bouquet of lavender. Top notes of fresh floral, floral apple, muguet and nuances of grape. Mid notes of lavender, rose, gardenia and jasmine.
Escaping from life worries and indulging in tranquility no longer requires a membership at an ultra exclusive resort. Experience the stress relieving and muscle relaxing world of a spa in the comfort of your home as you soak in our exquisite bath salt.
Our bath salt is made of Himalayan Salt which is an all-natural mineral salt harvested from ancient sea salt deposits found deep in the Himalayan Mountains. It has no additives of any kind and is simply the highest quality & most delicious unadulterated Himalayan pink salt possible.
HERO INGREDIENTSHimalayan Pink Salt
- Great exfoliator
- Deeply cleansing
- Softens and moisturizes the skin
- Balances ph and tones skin
- Support hydration and detoxify the skin
- Exfoliate dead skin
- Stress reliever
- Relax muscle and relieves pain
- Reducing inflammation
100% Natural | Paraben Free | Plant Based | Cruelty Free | Net Weight: 8oz
For External Use Only
Each bath salt is created in small batches with luxurious ingredients at our manufacturing facility in New Jersey. Every bath salt is packaged in 100% pcr plastic and recyclable boxes. Each individual bath salt goes through a rigorous inspection process to ensure the highest standard and consistency for you.
Himalayan Pink Salt Coarse
Himalayan Pink Salt Fine
Lavender Blend Essential Oil
Purple Corn Flowers
2. Add a handful of bath salt to bath water or muslin bag, tie place in water
3. Soak for twenty minutes, unwind, relax and escape in a warm sooth bath
5. Rinse off and rest for twenty minutes
At Adrian Fanus being environmentally conscious is our number one priority. We take pride in our business practices. Sustainability is at the forefront of product development.
1. All our soap and lip balm packaging are made of 100% recyclable boxes.
2. All of our body butter, body scrubs and body oils are made of 100% PCR ( post consumer recycled ) plastic. That means they are not virgin plastic. The plastic that is clogging our landfill is recycled, cleans and made into new recyclable plastic. The carbon footprint of producing 100% PCR plastic is 60% less than producing virgin plastic therefore requiring fewer CO2 emissions.
3. All of our Micas are ethically sourced.
4. All of our candle are in reusable glass jars, the labels are minimal and easy to remove. The box is made using 100% recyclable paper. We chose a more expensive wax, however it is NON-GMO, sustainable and biodegradable.