Lemongrass Sugar Scrub
Lemongrass Sugar Scrub
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Aroma of fresh cut lemongrass with a hint of green herbal notes.
A moisturizing and hydrating body scrub made of cane sugar, shea butter and sunflower seed oil. It scrubs away dead skin cells revealing your most healthiest and rejuvenated skin. The gift of radiant and even skin tone is now at your fingertips.
HERO INGREDIENTSShea Butter
- Boots skin moisture.
- Boost collagen production and promotes cell regeneration.
- Exfoliates dead skin cell to promote healthier glowing skin
- Effective at stimulating collagen and helping reduce wrinkles.
Phthalate Free | Paraben Free | Sulphate Free | Plant Based | Cruelty Free | Net Weight: 8oz
For External Use Only
Each body scrub is created in small batches with luxurious ingredients at our manufacturing facility in New Jersey. Every body scrub is packaged in recyclable boxes and 100% PCR plastic. Each individual body oil goes through a rigorous inspection process to ensure the highest standard and consistency for you.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
Shea Butter Butyrospermum Parkii
Sunflower Seed Oil Helianthus Annuus seed Oil
Lemongrass Essential Oil
Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic acid
1. Wet the soap bar and your face or full body.
2. Rub the bar between your hands to create lather. Then apply lather to your face.
3. Massage in and rinse.1. Apply a generous amount to damp or wet skin
2. Massage in a circular motion
3. Let it sit for one or two minutes for maximum hydration
4. Rinse thoroughly
5. Repeat two or three times a week
ABOUT OUR PACKAGING
At Adrian Fanus, being environmentally conscious is our priority. We pride our business knowing that sustainable is at the forefront of product development. A few of the step we are taking (considering Covid)
1. We strive to eliminate single use plastic in our packaging and manufacturing facilities.
2. All of our soaps are packaged in boxes to preserve the integrity and guarantee that our customers receive a sanitary product.
3. All of our jars and bottles are made of 100% PCR ( post consumer recycle) plastic. That means they are not virgin plastic, the plastic that is clogging our landfill is recycled, cleans and made into new recyclable plastic.
The carbon footprint of producing 100% PCR plastic is 60% less than producing virgin plastic therefore requiring fewer CO2 emissions.